GATE Exam Coaching center in jalandhar
Helpline : 9464645100 | 9463138669
Call 9463138669, Anand Classes – GATE Exam Coaching Center in Jalandhar.
ANAND CLASSES offers GATE Exam Coaching Center in Urban Estate Phase-II Jalandhar. ANAND CLASSES is the prevalent establishment in the Jalandhar for GATE Exam. It is surely famous for its selective class management classes and productive Best GATE Exam Coaching institute in Jalandhar. The faculty at ANAND CLASSES is highly qualified and vastly experienced in successfully coaching students for GATE Exam.
ANAND CLASSES is known as leading institute for preparation of GATE Exam Coaching Center in Jalandhar. We at ANAND CLASSES provide coaching for GATE Exam from the past 15 years. The GATE Exam Coaching Center in Jalandhar, Punjab.
Fresh batches for GATE Exam are going to start. ANAND CLASSES Coaching Institute is the only well known coaching institute in Jalandhar that provides coaching for GATE Exam.
At ANAND CLASSES Coaching Institute, we constantly strive to improve our teaching methodology, study material and classroom assignments. The Course Methodology is dynamic as it takes into account the changes that we notice in the pattern of the examination.
GATE 2017 - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering acronym as GATE is conducted on all India basis jointly by:
1. Indian Institute of Science (IIS) and
2. Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT’s)
on behalf of the National Coordination Board - GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India (GOI) for candidates having undergraduate subjects in Engineering/Technology/Architecture and postgraduate level subjects in Science.
The GATE score assists in getting admissions to post-graduate programs (eg. M.E., M.Tech, direct Ph.D.) in Indian institutes of higher education with financial assistance provided by MHRD and other Government agencies.
GATE Exam Advantages
Admission to postgraduate programmes with MHRD and some other government scholarships/ assistantships in engineering colleges/institutes is open to those who qualify through GATE.
GATE qualified candidates with Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture or Master’s degree in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Applications are eligible for admission to Master/Ph.D. programmes in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture as well as for Ph.D. programmes in relevant branches of Science with Ministry of Human Recourse Development or other government scholarships/ assistantships.
To avail the scholarship, the candidate must secure admission to such a postgraduate programme, as per the prevailing procedure of the admitting institution. However, candidates with Master’s degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture may seek admission to relevant Ph.D. programmes with scholarship/ assistantship without appearing in the GATE examination.
Some institutions specify GATE qualification as mandatory even for admission of self-financing students to postgraduate programmes.
GATE qualified candidates are also eligible for the award of Junior Research Fellowship in CSIR Laboratories and CSIR sponsored projects.
Top rank holders in some GATE papers are entitled to apply for “Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Fellowship” awarded by CSIR.
Some government organizations prescribe GATE qualification as a requirement for applying to the post of a Scientist/ Engineer.
GATE Exam Eligibility
Bachelor degree holders in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture (4 years after 10+2) and those who are in the final or pre-final year of such programmes.
Master degree holders in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final or pre-final year of such programmes.
Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/ Technology or in the third or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master degree programme and Dual Degree programme in Engineering/ Technology.
Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognised by UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by IE(I), AMICE(I) by the Institute of Civil Engineers (India)-ICE(I)) as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.
Applicant should fulfill the minimum age requirements as prescribed.
Important: If an applicant is found ineligible for whatever reason after admission into the program, his/her admission will be cancelled. All admissions will be subject to verification of facts against the original certificates/documents of the students. The decision of the Admissions Committee regarding eligibility of any applicant shall be final.
GATE Exam Syllabus
Gate will consists of questions from:
1. General Aptitude (GA) component common in all papers
2. Verbal Ability: English grammar, sentence completion, verbal analogies, word groups, instructions, critical reasoning.
3. Engineering:- Question will be from the relevant subject of the trade.
Note: For Details syllabus visit offical website http://gate.iisc.ernet.in
GATE Exam Pattern
GATE question paper for all the subjects will contain 65 questions carrying 100 marks, out of which 10 questions will be of General Aptitude (GA) section carry 15 marks.
Papers with the codes AE, AG, BT, CE, CH, CS, EC, EE, IN, ME, MN, MT, PI, TF and XE will have the following pattern:
1. Engineering Mathematics will carry around 15 per cent of the total marks.
2. General Aptitude section will carry 15 per cent of the total marks.
3. The remaining 70 per cent of the total marks is devoted to the subject of the paper.
Papers with the codes AR, CY, EY, GG, MA, PH and XL, will have the following pattern:
1. General Aptitude section will carry 15 per cent of the total marks
2. The remaining 85 per cent of the total marks is devoted to the subject of the paper
Important for GATE : A new paper Petroleum Engineering (PE) is introduced in GATE 2016. With this, the total number of papers is 23.
GATE question papers will have two types of questions:
MCQs carrying 1 or 2 mark each in all papers and sections.
These questions are objective in nature, will have a choice of four answers each, out of which the candidate has to mark the correct answer(s).
Numerical answer questions which will carry 1 or 2 marks each in
all papers and sections.
These questions the answer is a real number, to be entered by the candidate using the virtual keypad. This type of question will not have any choices for the candidate to choose from.
Important: There will be negative marking for each wrong answer.
GATE Exam Dates
This exam is normally held in February month of every year.
GATE Exam Test Centres
ONLINE examination of GATE for papers with codes MN and TF will be conducted at the Indian Institute of Science Bangalore and seven Indian Institutes of Technology (Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee) only.
According to the candidate’s first choice of examination city, he/she will be allotted the corresponding zonal administrative institute as the center.
Offline examination centre for GATE are (i) IISc Bangalore Zone (ii) IIT Bombay Zone (iii)IIT Delhi Zone (iv)IIT Guwahati Zone (v)IIT Kanpur Zone (vi)IIT Kharagpur Zone (vii)IIT Madras Zone and (viii)IIT Roorkee Zone.
GATE Exam Qualifying Discipline
Here are the disciplines that the candidates will qualify for if they crack the GATE 2015:
Textile Engineering & Fibre Science
Ceramic & Glass Technology
Computer Science Engineering/Technology
Control and Instrumentation
Electrical Engineering /Electrical and Electronics Engineering/Power Engineering
Food Technology/Processing Engineering
Life Sciences (Botany)
Life Sciences (Zoology)
Information Science /Information Technology/Information and Communication Technology
Instrumentation & Process Control
Nano Science & Technology
Material Science and Engineering
Metallurgical Engineering /Industrial Metallurgy
Radio Physics & Electronics
Mineral Engineering/Mineral Dressing
Mining Engineering/Technology; Machinery
Naval Architecture/Marine Engineering
All other disciplines in Engineering/Technology/Sciences
Here are the disciplines that the candidates will qualify for if they crack the GATE:
1. Aeronautical Engineering
2. Petroleum/Petro-Chemical Engineering/Technology
3. Aerospace Engineering
5. Agricultural Engineering
6. Plastic Technology
7. Applied Mechanics
8. Polymer Technology/Science
10. Production/Industrial Engineering
11. Automobile Engineering
12. Renewable Energy
13. Biochemical Engineering
14. Rubber Technology
15. Biomedical Engineering
16. Textile Engineering & Fibre Science
18. Agricultural Science
19. Ceramic & Glass Technology
20. Applied Electronics
21. Chemical Engineering
22. Applied Physics
23. Chemical Technology
25. Civil/Environmental/Structural/Construction Engineering
27. Computer Science Engineering/Technology
29. Control and Instrumentation
30. Computer Applications
31. Electrical Engineering /Electrical and Electronics Engineering/Power Engineering
32. Earth Sciences
33. Electro-Chemical Engineering
34. Engineering Physics
35. Electronics/Comm./Telecomm Engineering
36. Geology/ Geophysics
37. Energy Engineering
38. Industrial Chemistry
39. Environmental Engineering
40. Veterinary/Animal Science
41. Food Technology/Processing Engineering
42. Life Sciences (Botany)
43. Industrial Engineering
44. Life Sciences (Zoology)
45. Industrial Management
46. Materials Science
47. Information Science /Information Technology/Information and Communication Technology Mathematics/Applied Mathematics
50. Instrumentation & Process Control
51. Nano Science & Technology
52. Manufacturing Engineering
53. Nuclear Physics
54. Material Science and Engineering
55. Operations Research
56. Mechanical Engineering
57. Pharmaceutical Sciences
60. Medical Instrumentation
61. Radio Physics
62. Metallurgical Engineering /Industrial Metallurgy
63. Radio Physics & Electronics
64. Mineral Engineering/Mineral Dressing
66. Mining Engineering/Technology;Machinery
67. Textile ChemistryNaval Architecture/Marine Engineering
68. All other disciplines in Engineering/Technology/Sciences
69. Oil Technology
70. Paint Technology
Important updates for Gate Exam
New Paper introduced in GATE 2010:
Biotechnology (BT) has been introduced as an independent paper from GATE 2010.
Common Component of General Aptitude (GA) introduced in GATE 2010:
Each GATE paper shall have a common General Aptitude (GA) component carrying 15 marks from GATE 2010.
Papers to be discontinued from GATE 2010 onwards:
Due to introduction of an independent paper in Biotechnology (BT), the Biotechnology section in Life Sciences (XL) paper has been discontinued from GATE 2010.
There will not be GATE 2010 examination in Pharmaceutical Sciences (PY) paper. For more information about the organization which will be conducting a GATE like examination for PY, the candidates are advised to visit GATE 2010 website from time to time.
New Examination Cities included:
- IIT Bombay Zone: Loni, Pandharpur
- IIT Delhi Zone: Dausa, Mahesana
- IIT Guwahati Zone: Tezpur
- IIT Madras Zone: Chittor, Gudur, Karimnagar, Khammam, Kothagudem, Nalgonda
- IIT Roorkee Zone: Muzaffarnagar
- New Bank Branches included for selling Information Brochure and GATE 2010 Application Forms:
- IISc Bangalore Zone: Bangalore (Jayanagar)
- IIT Bombay Zone: Loni (Near Swami Samarth Mandir), Pandharpur (Sawarkar Road), Shegaon
- IIT Delhi Zone: Ahmedabad (Maninagar), Chandigarh (Sector 34A), Jaipur (Malviya Nagar), New Delhi (R. K. Puram; Mayur Vihar-I), Surat (Ghod Dod Raod)
- IIT Guwahati Zone: Bongaigaon (Main), Tezpur(Main)
- IIT Kharagpur Zone: Visakhapatnam (Dabagarden)
- IIT Madras Zone: Gudur, Karimnagar, Khammam, Kothagudem, Nalgonda
- IIT Roorkee Zone: Agra (Gandhi Ashram)