ibps CLERk EXAM COACHING IN JALANDHAR
Helpline : +91-9464645100 | 9463138669
About IBPS Clerk Exam- Eligibility Criteria
I. Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
(i) A Citizen of India or (ii) A subject of Nepal or (iii) A subject of Bhutan or (iv) A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
2. Age (As on Date of Notification): Minimum: 20 years, Maximum: 28 years
Relaxation of Upper age limit: Category Age relaxation
a. Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe 5 years
b. Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) 3 years
c. Persons with Disabilities 10 years
d. Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment.
3. Educational Qualifications: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Participating Organisations in IBPS Clerk Exam
|PARTICIPATING ORGANISATIONS IN IBPS CLERK EXAM|
|Allahabad Bank||Corporation Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Dena Bank||UCO Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Indian Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of India||Indian Overseas Bank||United Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharastra||Oriental Bank of Commerce||Vijaya Bank|
|Canara Bank||Punjab National Bank||Any Other Bank of Financial Institution|
|Central Bank of India||Punjab & Sind Bank|
Recruitment process of IBPS- Clerical Exam
Written Exam (CWE-Clerk Exam) | Personal Interview ( Combined)
Final Merit List: A Combined merit list is prepared based upon the written score and the score in interview and then normalized to 100.
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed above as a Probationary Officer/Management Trainee or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CWE PO/MT-IV). Candidates who appear and are shortlisted in the examination, will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank with the help of IBPS.
CWE – ONLINE EXAMINATION
The structure of the Examination which will be conducted online is as follows:
|SUBJECT||REASONING||MATHS||ENGLISH||GENERAL AWARENESS||COMPUTER AWARENESS||TOTAL|
Time: Composite time of 2 hours
Language: The above tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
1. The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equipercentile method.
2. Cutoff Score: Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview. Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut offs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview. Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
3. There may be different cut offs for the candidates of different States.
4. The candidature of a person will be considered only for the state applied by him.
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the examination for Clerk will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS.
Final Merit List:
A Combined merit list is prepared based upon the written score and the score in interview and then normalized to 100.
Note: Depending on the vacancies to be filled in during the upcoming financial year based on the business needs of the Participating Organisations and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc.