CAPF comes under parliamentary services that assist Defense Services across national borders. There are a number of forces that come under this category namely – The Indo–Tibetan Border Police ITBP, The Central Reserve Police Force CRPF, The Central Industrial Security Force CISF, The Border Security Force BSF, The Sashastra Seema Bal SSB and State Police Forces & Home guards. After selection and training; the candidates are appointed as Assistant Commandant and after the successful service of 20 years candidates are promoted to the rank of DIG or IG as per their cadre.
CAPF(AC) - CENTRAL ARMED POLICE FORCE (AC – ASSISTANT COMMANDANT) coaching in jalandhar
ANAND CLASSES offers coaching for the UPSC CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) Assistant Commandant (AC) written examinations. The faculty at ANAND CLASSES is highly qualified and vastly experienced in successfully coaching students for CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) Assistant Commandant (AC) examinations. The standards of excellence followed by ANAND CLASSES ensure that each student who opts for coaching with us feels confident and well prepared for the exam. Not only do we cover the entire syllabus subject by subject as per UPSC, we also prepare our students with mock tests, previous year question papers and doubt clearing sessions which are conducted each week to monitor each student’s progress. Mock test/ weekly test results are also discussed to pin point where the student may be lacking. This ensures that the students know what to expect in the examination, how to approach the examination, manage time efficiently and get the best possible results. Experienced and updated faculty teaches students how to handle the CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) Assistant Commandant (AC) examination specifically; they focus on the format and type of questions likely to be asked in the exam. Students can learn many formulae and shortcuts to get quick and accurate answers while attempting the examination. Apart from this, we provide extensively researched study material which helps students to easily access, organise and systematically approach the vast syllabus.
Only ANAND CLASSES runs regular batches for CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) Assistant Commandant (AC) written exam unlike other institutes that only open for the few month before the examination.
CAPF Selection Procedure
UPSC holds special CAPF (AC) examination; candidates must clear the written exam to reach the second level of selection process, i.e. Interview.
Age Limit: 20 to 25 Years on Aug 01 in the year of examination held.
Educational Qualification: Graduation from a recognized University
Physical Standards: As per UPSC Standards
Women Eligibility is restricted to CISF and CRPF
CAPF Exam Pattern
|PAPER ONE (I): ||General Ability & Intelligence|
|PAPER TYPE: ||Objective|
|Number of Questions: ||125|
|Total Marks: ||250|
|Paper Duration:||2 Hours|
|Negative Marking: ||YES|
| || |
|PAPER TWO (II): ||General Studies, Essay & Comprehension|
|Total Marks: ||200|
|Paper Duration: ||3 Hours|
|Physical Fitness Test &Medical Examination||200|
|Interview Marks: ||as per UPSC standards.|
Syllabus Of PAPER (I) – General Ability & Intelligence
- General Mental Ability: This section includes questions pertaining to data interpretation, quantitative aptitude, arithmetical ability and logical reasoning.
- General Science: This section is to check the awareness of candidates regarding the scientific phenomena that take place in day to day life. Questions are mainly related to environmental science, IT & biotech.
- Current Events: Candidate’s knowledge across national and global importance is checked across multiple verticals like business, industrialization, societal issues, music, literature, culture, sports, governance, etc.
- National Politics & Economy: This section covers everything about Indian Political System, The Constitution of India, Regional Issues, Public Administration, Economic Development, International Security Issues, Civics and Human Rights.
- Indian History: Questions related to freedom movement of India, social reforms, economic reforms, growth reforms & political reforms would be asked in this section.
- Geography:This section tests candidate's knowledge about the geographic aspects of India and world.
Syllabus Of PAPER (II) – General Studies, Essay & Comprehension
- PART A: Essay Questions constitute Part A of Paper(II) which is of 80 Marks. Candidates are supposed to write descriptive answers in either Hindi or English medium as per their choice. Topics covered in this section include Polity & Economy, Freedom Movements & Struggle, Modern Indian History, Geography, Security Issues, Human Rights, etc.
- PART B: Under Part B of Part (II) Paper; candidate’s comprehension skills, precise writing skills, communication skills and English language skills are checked. Part B is of total 120 marks.
PART B Bifurcation Of Total Marks 200
Essay Question – 1 – 800 Words – Total Marks 80
Precise Writing Question – 2 –Total Marks 30
Comprehension Passage Question – 2 – Total Marks 40
Counter Argument Question – 2 – Total Marks 10
Report Writing Question – 1 – Total Marks 20
Grammar Questions – Total Marks 20
Teaching Methodology At ANAND CLASSES-ARMED FORCE ACADEMY
- One to One Counseling Session with CAPF Aspirants
- Specific Study Material for CAPF Course
- Regular CAPF Coaching Classes from Expert Staff
- Special Personality Development Classes
- Weekly, Monthly & Mock Tests for Assessment
- Feedback & Support
Why ANAND CLASSES As Guidance For Assistant Commandant Exam?
- Top CAPF Coaching Institute in the Region
- Expert Teaching Staff (UGC Net Qualified or Equivalent)
- Special One Month CAPF (Assistant Commandant) Crash Course
- Exclusive Three Month Detailed Month CAPF (Assistant Commandant)
- 100 Plus Hours of Training
- Complete Study Material
- Accommodation Facilities for Students
COURSE FEES & CHARGES
Admission Fee- Rs 500
CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) Assistant Commandant (AC) Tuition Fee 6 week comprehensive course- Rs 21000
Join CAPF Coaching today to join your choicest Centralized Forces as Assistant Commandant. Welcome to ANAND CLASSES-ARMED FORCE ACADEMY