Punjab Police SI (Sub Inspector) exam coaching center in jalandhar
Helpline : 9464645100 | 9463138669
Call 9463138669, Anand Classes – Punjab Police Sub Inspector SI Exam Coaching Center in Jalandhar.
ANAND CLASSES offers Punjab Police SI (Sub Inspector) Exam Coaching in Urban Estate Phase-II Jalandhar. ANAND CLASSES is the prevalent establishment in the Jalandhar for Police Force Exams. It is surely famous for its selective class management classes and productive Best Punjab Police SI (Sub Inspector) Exam coaching institute in Jalandhar.
The faculty at ANAND CLASSES - ARMED FORCE ACADEMY is highly qualified and vastly experienced in successfully coaching students for Police Force Exams.
ANAND CLASSES is known as leading institute for preparation of Punjab Police SI (Sub Inspector) Exam Coaching in Jalandhar. We at ANAND CLASSES provide coaching for Punjab Police SI (Sub Inspector) Exam from the past 15 years. The Punjab Police SI (Sub Inspector) Exam Coaching Center in Jalandhar, Punjab.
Fresh batches for Punjab Police SI (Sub Inspector) Exam are going to start. ANAND CLASSES Coaching Institute is the only well known coaching institute in Jalandhar that provides coaching for Police Force Exams. At ANAND CLASSES Coaching Institute, we constantly strive to improve our teaching methodology, study material and classroom assignments. The Course Methodology is dynamic as it takes into account the changes that we notice in the pattern of the examination.
ANAND CLASSES is a professionally managed and organized Punjab Police SI (Sub Inspector) Exam coaching centre in Jalandhar, offering best coaching and preparing the job aspirants in Police Force.
ANAND CLASSES is the best coaching center for Police Force Exams.
WRITTEN COACHING CLASSES FOR PUNJAB POLICE IN JALANDHAR. ANAND CLASSES is
the best coaching institute for Punjab Police SI (Sub Inspector) Exam
coaching in jalandhar. We provide advance level of study material and prepare
our students on higher level. After graduation many aspirants wants to be a
part of armed forces. ANAND CLASSES prepares the students both physically
and mentally for Punjab Police SI (Sub Inspector) exam coaching in Jalandhar.
The faculty of ANAND CLASSES prepare the students as per as their capability and all notes given by us which is very easy to understand and easy to learn. Classes are provided under senior officer, which is very beneficial to aspirants for students. To know more about us you can contact us freely.
Punjab Police Recruitment Educational Qualification
The minimum educational qualifications will be as under:
Bachelor of Computer Application. (BCA)
Bachelor of Science. (Information Technology)
Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology in any of following branches :-
- Electronics & Communication Engineering [E&CE]
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Information Technology Engineering
- Software Engineering
Graduation in any other stream with “A” level Computer Course or above from National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) or Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC) or Post Graduate Diploma/Post Graduation in Computer Application/Information Technology from any recognized University.
Age Limit: Interested candidate must have lower age 21 years for Intelligence Assistant and 18 years for ST while the upper age 28 years for both the posts. Age relaxation will not be applicable for any category candidates.
Punjab Police Recruitment Selection Process
a) The applications would be scrutinized by the Board / Sub—Boards to exclude those candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned above. The candidates whose applications are found in order will be subject to 4—phase selection process - Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Measurement, OMR sheet Based Written examination and Interview. Prior to the 4-phase selection process, the Board may require the candidates to undergo preliminary Medical test / Drug test/ Dope test.
b) The first two phases of 4-phase process, namely Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Measurement, shall be qualifying in nature and the candidates will be declared Passed / Not passed for next phase.
c) The candidates successfully qualifying first two phases will be subject to OMR sheet Based Written Examination of 100 marks. Thereafter, a select list for interview would be prepared.
The candidates appearing for interview shall be evaluated out of total 105 marks as apportioned below :
OMR sheet Based Written Examination -- l00 Marks
Interview -- 5 Marks
Total -- 105 Marks
Written Test Syllabus
i) An OMR Sheet based written test paper in English medium will be of 100 marks consisting of Multiple choice questions at as many Centers / Sub Centers to be decided by the Chairman of the Board. The break-up of marks for written examination is as follows:-
a) Part I (25 marks) - Questions will be from General Knowledge, Current affairs [National & International), History, Geography, Economy and Polity of India in general and Punjab in particular; Terrorism & Naxalism in India, Environmental Science.
b) Part II (25 marks) - Questions will be from Test of Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude & Reading Comprehension.
c) Part III (50 marks) — Questions will be from syllabi as enumerated below:-
Punjab Police Recruitment syllabus
COMPUTER SOFTWARE: [20 MARKS]
- Basic Computer /Data communication Terminology.
- Computer Abbreviation.
- Basics of OS, Unix/ Linux and Shell Programming
- Programming and Database management System (C/C++ / Java, Object Oriented Programming, Data Structure through C++ .NET Technology, SQL Server, Oracle Web Designing (HTML, DHTML, lava Script, Flash, Photoshop)
- Number system (Decimal number system, Binary number system, Octal number system, Hexadecimal number system)
- Network Technologies and Internet (IP Addresses, Switches, TCP/IP, VPN, Firewall, Cryptography and System Security, Cyber Crimes)
- Microsoft Office Package / Open office (Word, Excel, power point, Access, Outlook)
- Cloud Computing [Cloud computing concepts, Cloud deployment scenarios, Security in cloud computing)
- Software Testing and Quality Management [Software testing, Testing techniques, Testing Process and Specialized Systems Testing)
COMPUTER AND TELECOMMUNICATION HARDWARE (10 MARKS)
- Basic Electricity and conducting Material: Current, Voltage, emf, Power generation system, Switch- plug wiring, Analyzing Conductivity of elements, Types of Conductors, Semi conducters - Silicon, Germanium.
- Integrated Circuits and Logic Gates- (AND, OR, XOR, NOT, NAND, NOR and XNOR]
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting of Operating Systems (User Accounts, Windows utilities, Data Backup, Protect Data from viruses, Installing, Managing, and Troubleshooting Hardware Devices and Drivers, Antivirus]
- Familiarization with DDS, CLI & Linux OS
- MOTHER BOARD IN DETAIL: Nomenclature, technology, standards AMD CPUs, Cyrix CPUs. CPUs: CPU over clocking, Troubleshooting, CPU problems. Chip Sets: AMD chip sets, Intel chip sets, VIA chip sets SIS. Chip sets, OPTI chipsets, Legacy and support ICS.
- PC-ASSEMBLY AND CMOS SETUP AND TROUBLESHOOTING: Observation of all parts of HDD, CD/DVD, and SMPS. Identification of cables and computers. Mounting Motherboard in cabinet Installation of cards, devices and then connecting cables. Fitting of cabinet. CMOS — Setup Troubleshooting.
- BASIC OF PRINTERS: Types of printers and printing mechanism, How printer works Inject printer, working of laser printer, Fonts/Type faces, Trouble shooting printers.
- Regulated Power Supply: Basic regulated power supply using Zener Diode, Basic Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS), Basic Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS)
TELECOMMUNICATION (20 MARKS)
- Electronic Circuits: AC Fundamentals, Ohm's law, Series and Parallel connection of Resistors and Capacitors, Half wave rectifier, Full wave rectifier and Bridge rectifier.
- Electronics Components. Resistors, Capacitors, Inductors, Transformer types, working and Properties, Voltage and Currant sources, Diode, Zener diode, Photo diode, Light Emitting Diode(LED], Transistors (NPN,PNP], their characteristics and uses, Field Effect Transistor(FET], MOSFET, Photo Transistor
- Basic Measuring Instruments: Multimeters - Analog and Digital, Oscilloscope, RF-Milli Volte meter, RF-Power Meter, AF output meter etc.
- Various types of communication: Ground wave propagation, Space wave communication, sky wave propagation and its layers, Basic idea about Fibre Optic Communication and Satellite Communication. HF, VHF and UHF Communication Networks, Modes: Simplex, Half-duplex, Full-duplex, Asynchronous and Synchronous Transmission
- Modulation: AM/PM/PM Modulation and Demodulation, [Modems/De-Modems), Basic ideas about PAM, PPM, PWM,PCM and DM
- Multiplexing Technologies: Frequency Division Multiple Access (FDMA], Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA)
- Digital and Analog Transmission: Data Transmission through Digital and Analog Technology.
- Familiarization of Phonetic alphabets, figures and punctuation signs.
- Various types of Networks: Two port symmetrical and Asymmetrical networks. Various types of filters, Transmission lines: balanced two wire, coaxial type, wave guides, fiber optics.
Punjab Police Recruitment Minimum qualifying marks
Compilation of Result of Written Examination shall be undertaken by the Recruitment Board and select list for interview will be prepared. Out of candidates securing minimum qualifying marks in written test, candidates three times the number of vacancies advertised in each category shall be called for interview.
Candidates will be assessed on the basis of their personal bearing, communication skills, knowledge of computers, general awareness and general level of intelligence etc. and maximum five marks shall be awarded for the interview.